Wednesday 16 March 2011

Made a blog because of Tony

I'm not actually sure what a blog is :L but i think it will be fun .. probly no one's gonna read it though, but OH WELL

URRRR so yeah, im doing this 30 day song challenge (because of tony again ... cheers maaayte) and for day 1 my favourite song is Lua by Bright Eyes :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aZh261KZWI and i chose it because it's quite lovely isn't it :) and it reminds me of a few nights .. "It was so simple in the moonlight now it's so complicated" ... always the way aint it?? Yeah so ... LOVE IT :D

Then today I had to choose my least favourite song and this wasnt hard ... MADONNA! Ahhhhh hate her (really sorry if you love her) but i chose give it 2 me :L because ... she's 53 (did my research) and her videos are inappropriate for a 53 year old! I mean in this video she's with pharell and i just think  ... no ... just ... no. Her dancing aswell! Ohhh my gosh, if my mum was dancing around like that, i would divorce her .. put her up for adoption or something eurrrgghh :L RANT OVER.

SO yeahhh thats it really ... not got much else to say :) read it, dont read it, i dont mind :)

CIAO <3

1 comment:

  1. Wow I must say this Tony guy seems to have some amazing ideas first the 30 day song challenge and then this blog, one thing I think you should do is follow his blog tbh :) Oh and nice pick of songs. Oh and love the rant over madonna :P

    ReplyDelete