Saturday 19 March 2011

haiii

My internet broke ... bugger :( but its fixed :D

ummmmm SO

Day 3 #30daysongchallenge - a song that makes me happy

I dont wanna go to sleep by N-Dubz :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPz1Hb8lc4M
1. Because it reminds me of my bestfriend
2. Because when they played it live everyone just went mental
3. Because it reminds me of those nights when everything was amazing and i literally never wanted to go to sleep :D

BIG LOVE FOR N-DUBZ <3

Day 4 #30daysongchallenge  - a song that makes me sad

This Woman's Work by Maxwell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN18OAHsf1I
Umm it's just heartbreaking tbh ... but really beautiful at the same time. I had to choreograph a dance to it a few months ago and honestly I have never cried so much just because it has so much meaning to so many people :(

Sorry ... got a bit soppy there :L ignore that .. just .. yeah.

Day 5 #30daysongchallenge - a song that reminds me of someone

Girl Can't Dance by Example

LOVE THIS :D reminds me of Corfu 2010 .. best week of my life by FAR :D I met a load of boys from Yorkshire and they always took the piss out of my accent saying how im from "DARN SARTH" and "you sound like you're from LANDAN" hahahaha :') so there's a bit in that song when he goes "walk the walk and talk the talk know how to use a knife and fork" and apparently that sounds exactly like me :p WAWK THE WAWK ;) ummm personally i really don't think im that londoner but who knows, i didnt even know i had an accent til i met them :')

I WANNA GO BACK TO CORFU NOW PLEASE :D

I know i look a bit of a horse but wow wow wow look at the sea!!! And my tan ... ohh god my tan :( miss it. I actually never in a milllion years thought i'd miss it this much it's INSANE! I think about it all the time :( Im definitely gonna have to live there when im older ... there is no other option :D we're going back in summer though and one of the boys i met last year is too :D gonna go party it up in los amigos ohhh yeahhh ;D WIT MA GREEK FRIEND JONNO ;) .... long long story  :p i could actually talk about corfu all day but i wont cos its boring if you werent there :p BUT SOMEONE TAKE ME ON A ONE WAY FLIGHT?? NOW??? CHEERS <3

OHH yeah almost forgot the most important news ... i got a conditional offer at canterbury uni :D :D i actually cried buckets i was so so happy :D aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh :D going out for a meal to celebrate with the famalam sooooo CIAO <3 xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment