Monday 21 March 2011

100 facts about me .. funnnn

1.       My name is Hannah
2.      My birthday - 31st August 1993 .. im 17 :)
3.      im literally dying to be 18 ... its painful :(
4.      Ive gotta go cos Kitty has decided she's ready now :) so ill do the other 96 facts later :) x
5.       Im sunbathing
6.       I love to dance
7.       I’m teaching myself to play guitar
8.       I can play 3 songs
9.       I’m in love with music i couldn’t live without it
10.   I have a brother .. his name is Tom
11.   I have 2 guinea pigs called poppy and daisy
12.   I have a fish called carrot .. cos he’s orange ofcourse
13.   I have an unhealthy obsession with clothes and fashion
14.   I like money :D
15.   One day I will move out of this shit hole we call Milton Keynes
16.   I got a conditional offer at Canterbury uni :D yay!
17.   I’m in sixth form
18.   I do A levels in English, Psychology and Dance
19.   I can’t wait til summer
20.   I love cornwall, one day i will move there J
21.   I also love Corfu .. one day i will have a house there :D
22.   I have one bestfriend ... i have a lot of good friends but i have ONE bestfriend
23.   My bestfriend’s name is name is Beccy
24.   My bestfriend is 10553.06 miles away from me in Australia L
25.   I miss her way too much
26.   In 94 days i get my bestfriend back
27.   Im gonna stop talking about beccy because i will get sad L
28.   For my 18th I’m going to Dublin (with beccy :D )
29.   I’m going back to corfu this year with my mummy :D
30.   I have a thing for Essex boys :D
31.   I love Aiden Grimshaw though
32.   And I love One Direction .. what babes
33.   URRR Audrey Hepburn is my idol
34.   I’m getting bored
35.   My favourite magazine is Glamour
36.   My favourite TV show is Skins .. or The only way is essex <3
37.   My favourite film is breakfast at tiffany’s ... Audrey Hepburn <3
38.   My friend just texted me
39.   Me and my friend are going to go to Costa ina bit :D
40.   Bloody hell only 40?!! GAAAAH BORED!
41.   My ipod case broke this morning .. i was gutted L
42.   I’ve got dance tonight J
43.   I do contemporary dance :D
44.   I’m jammin to a bit of Bruno mars J
45.   I need to put the washing out
46.   When I was 12 i cut my arm on a nail that was sticking out of a wall .. it was grim
47.   I went to Yorkshire last summer for a week and we walked loads and i almost died
48.   I also went to Corfu last summer and it was MINT
49.   When i went to corfu that was my first time on a plane :D
50.   My first time on a plane .. i thought the light on the end of the wing was another plane :’)
51.   I actually like in-flight meals
52.   I wouldn’t mind being part of cabin crew J if uni goes tits up
53.   I love love love Jack Wills
54.   I love my granddad to bits and pieces
55.   I miss my gran too much <3
56.   My dads parents never wanted owt to do with me L
57.   Sometimes I regret I didn’t know my other grandparents .. but it was their fault
58.   I have 4 second cousins :D Lyla, Sophie, William and Lily <3
59.   I want a dog please
60.   I get paid on Friday :D
61.   I’m going to Nando’s on Wednesday
62.   I have the best relationship with my mum :D
63.   I wish me and my dad were closer L still love him though!! DUHH
64.   I used to play clarinet .. not very well though
65.   I want a piano
66.   I’ve got love for Regina Spektor and Imogen Heap
67.   Josh Owens makes me laugh til i cry and fall off my chair
68.   I love the Yorkshire accent and I love Scouse accents J
69.   I don’t like my accent .. I don’t think i have one but apparently I do
70.   I’d say my accent is a bit of everything? Possibly
71.   I HATE LONG WALKS
72.   I’m going to Cornwall in 21 days :D
73.   One of my favourite places in Cornwall is Padstow J
74.   When I was 7 I lost my bunny in Newquay in Cornwall :’( i was DEVESTATED
75.   But i do like Newquay now J Smugglers Haven caravan sight with the girls :D
76.   I’ve been going to Cornwall since I was 6 months old J
77.   I love Christmas :D
78.   I can’t wait til Dublin with my bestie :D
79.   I would happily marry James Corden
80.   I love The Inbetweeners
81.   Cadbury’s Dairy Milk is by far the best chocolate
82.   Soap & Glory know the way to my heart
83.   The most I’ve ever spent on a item of clothing IS ... dun dun dun ... £129 on a Ted Baker dress..it was essential
84.   I leave school on 27th May FOREVER
85.   My prom is on 7th July and I CANNOT WAIT
86.   I think summer 2011 is gonna be incredible
87.   I’m really hungry
88.   I physically cannot watch Titanic anymore .. it’s too sad and gives me nightmares
89.   I HATE the jerry springer opera -.-
90.   I’m really happy I only have 9 more facts to go :D
91.   I love example, I think he is incredible
92.   One day I will meet One Direction and Aiden Grimshaw
93.   I admire Rebecca Ferguson’s class and elegance
94.   I want a tattoo of 2 tiny stars on my lower hip .. cant describe it
95.   I can’t wait to get my tan back :D
96.   I’m taking a gap year J thinking working in Greece :D
97.   LOL OHH SHIT!!! A pigeon just flew into my window .. hope it’s ok L
98.   I have a trampoline :D
99.   I couldn’t live without my blackberry and my ipod
100. I’m so happy I finished this!! SUCESSS!!! <3

go me ... :D im sorry its so boring xx

No comments:

Post a Comment